Friday, October 30, 2009

Post #11: "Blog News: My first guest post on… I was in “Turkey” by travelers"

This is from my original previous site "Travel Sights With Lilliy.com"

Transfer post #11:

Original post and link:

I am really excited about this.. I have my first guest post on I was in "Turkey" by travelers .. I was approached by Turkish Travleller right after I published my first post Top 5 favorite things about Istanbul.. with a request to place it on his site.. and I happily agreed since the idea of the site is about one of my top 5 favorite destinations.

I hope you would hop over to I was in "Turkey" by travelers.. and read what other travelers have written on their own experiences. The site is adding an info Wiki page with a Turkey travel guide.

My first guest host.. I am looking forward to many more..

Write to you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment